Licking County Drunk Driving Attorney
We will leave no stone unturned in your DUI/OVI defense. There are many questions that we will ask the police in order to find information that can help us to have the charges dismissed or to win your case. These questions include but are not limited to:
1. Did the police collect your blood, breath or urine samples collected withing the three-hour time limitation?
2. Did the police use approved testing devices?
3. Were the testing machines properly maintained and calibrated?
4. Was the 20-minute observation period enforced?
5. Was the BreathAlyzer machine calibrated within the last 7 days?
6. Do you have a medical condition that could have affected your ability to perform field sobriety tests?
There are many more questions that we will ask of the police in order to find a reason to doubt the charges that have been filed against you. It is imperative that you don’t help them convict you by talking them. The only person you should be talking to is your Licking County Drunk Driving Attorney. Call us today.